Cottage style kitchen gives incredible coziness feeling! They should be included into most wanted modern kitchens 2020 as style’s history itself tends to actual Eco-life philosophy.
In past century, many Americans moved away from big cities and built their houses at countryside, taking care of health.
This trend experienced in other countries also. We see more and more elite settlements with multi-storey cottages.
As most of people choosing cottages where city residents, those houses often combined idyllic village look and typical city comfort elements.
Those main features became new, so called, Cottage style basics.
Living at countryside isn’t necessary to bring that peaceful comfort to your home! Cottage kitchen design ideas give charming serenity shade to city house and cooking process itself!
Read our «Modern kitchens 2020: Cottage style kitchen ideas and features» article.
Kitchen design ideas: Cottage style kitchen features
- Main Cottage style kitchen feature is it’s lyric atmosphere, pretentiousness lack, natural beauty, simplicity combined with elegance. It’s place, where you want to come back again and again.
- Fullness with natural light makes it so cozy! So, afford yourself more windows than it’s accepted.
- White and light wood combination. Other fair colors can be used also. Dark and bright colors should almost be excluded from your kitchen design ideas! They meet just in small details. It visually expands and refreshes space.
- Walls should be one-toned, never dark or bright.
- Choose wooden or stone floors. They’re real new black for modern kitchens 2020!
- Cozy kitchen islands meet here often. Combine them with chairs on high legs.
- Opened shelves allow to accent accessories.
- Most shapes are simple, but small elements, as furniture legs or other supporting details, often get flowing shapes. Sometimes they’re decorated with simplest (only simplest!) folk style carvings.
Modern kitchens 2020: Cottage kitchen accessories fascination
Cottage style kitchen won’t be full without it’s accessories. They create main pastoral charm! Here bright colors allowed.
Add flowers in simple vases – field or garden, but never decorative ones!
Include trendy checkered fabrics into your kitchen design ideas. Use it for tablecloth, napkins, curtains or lampshades.
Don’t hide tableware! It’s unique decor way. Bright or some clue ones should make shelves joyful. Pitchers give village serenity atmosphere.
Hopefully, our «Modern kitchens 2020: Cottage style kitchen ideas and features» article inspired your idyllic cooking place creation!